Im looking for a recipe for a greek salad.If someone has one please let me know.thank you
There’s two of them posted in the Greece section of the International Forum.
Greek Tomato Salad
This is the Greek tomato salad that they serve in souvlaki restaurants.
2 sliced tomatoes
1 small sliced onion
1-2 slices feta cheese
4-5 Kalamata olives
Extra virgin olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the tomatoes and onions, and toss them together.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, and place them on an oval plate.
- Top with feta, olives, and oregano.
- Pour olive oil ontop and serve with toasted bread.
- Slice crispy bread and toast on grill till lightly golden.
- Brush with olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt & oregano.
- A bit garlic powder (optional)
The Greeks always have bread with their salad.
Hope you like it.
Please post your recipe in the International Recipes Forum, under Greek Cuisine. I might have thought that to be obvious with the previous post of Aline. Thank you in advance,