Note: This is a wrap we make at our house for lunch when we have left over spiral ham
4 spinach tortilla
4 tablespoons pineapple cream cheese spread
4 teaspoons honey mustard
8 slices of ham sliced thinly
4 slices Colby Monterery Jack cheese
1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Place tortillas on a microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 30 seconds
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface and spread with 1 tablespoon cream
cheese up to 1 inch from the edges. Top with 1 teaspoon honey mustard.
- Place ham slices on honey mustard. Add 1 cheese slice.
- Top with 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons lettuce
- Fold up one edge of tortilla about 1 inch and then roll in the shape of a cylinder. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Makes 4 wraps