Hello all you cooks that want to be perfectiones

I saw this e-mail about copy cat recipes and couldn’t;t resist checking it out. I am so very thankful I did -because now I can make some of our favorite recipes at home and save money. My name is Pat but I go by the nick name Yodicot. I saw this e-mail about copy cat recipes and couldn’t;t resist checking it out. I am so very thankful I did -because now I can make some of our favorite recipes at home and save money. My name is Pat but I go by the nick name Yodicot. I am a Czechoslovakian Cheyenne widow and mother of 5 with grandchildren that I watch everyday. They are the only reason I get out of bed and get things done. I was involved in a car accident at the age of 15 which destroyed my femur but after extensive work I was put back together. I later feel 105 ft from a building I was working on as a iron worker which left me disabled due to multiple injuries. After 10 years of hospitalization and surgeries I was put back as good as the medical community could do. So in 2010 while still in a leg brace I went with my brother in law to the cemetery and got hit by a car. Now after over 60 surgeries I have become totally handicap and to have days of depression only the kids can drag me out of. Cooking is a joy especially when you see the smiles and gratitude in the faces of your family. So I am very thank full for all your recipies and comments. Hope this will be a long and wonderful relationship with all of you - thanks for allowing me to be here.