Hello everyone

I am a new member and I am looking for fellow cooking fanatics. I love to cook homestyle meals, and I am obsessed with crockpots and slow roasters. feel free to email me at lilsis3070@yahoo.com if you have a wonderful recipe to share with me and if you are looking for one, maybe i have it, since I collect recipes and cookbooks. sending hugs to all.:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey i love cooking that’s why i join this forum.
Somebody is there? who can teach me how to cook some awesome dishes like fry tempt Prawn.

hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don’t you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .

Hello guy’s most welcome here!

I have get so many recipe secret’s here you can also get and share your recipes here. You may also get carbon accounting software, greenhouse gas software, enterprise sustainability software etc. from carbonmanagementsoftware it has lots of software according to your needs. Hope this will be helpful for you. Thanks!

carbon management services

Hello all,

I am new here and would like to be a member of this site to get different delicious recipes. As I am fond of to make variety in food.

yes, you can make two or three incisions on the stomach side of the shrimp to straighten them. Lightly press the back of shrimp to straighten. Remove the dirt from the tails of shrimp, using a knife.

yes, you can make two or three incisions on the stomach side of the shrimp to straighten them. Lightly press the back of shrimp to straighten. Remove the dirt from the tails of shrimp, using a knife.

using a knife?
are you sure it would be done

ps3 controller, xbox 360 controller, wii accessories, wii remote

Thank you kitchen witch for the shrimp tempura recipe. Dh was looking longingly at them when our dil had ordered them in a japanese restaurant when we visited the states a few years ago. Now i can make it for him. Can i use defrosted raw shrimp ?

I also love to cook, do you know where I can get best recipes.:?: