Hi from Arizona!

Hi everyone! I just joined today but have been recieving recipes for a long time. Just now finding this board…lol…anyways-

I’m Karen, it’s nice to meet everyone! I am a mom of 4, grandma of 6 and wife to an incredible guy! He works hard and is a good provider. Jon also does most of the cooking…heehe…he’s better at it than I am anyways…his fav is to BBQ(must be a guy thing).
We live in AZ and yes it is a dry heat, except today where it’s a balmy 58 and raining…LOVE it tho! In our spare t ime we enjoy camping and watching movies.
I am also a paraplegic from a motorcycle accident in 02 but it doesn’t stop me from doing the things I enjoy in life- might take us a little longer to do em but we still try! Camping is my all time fav! We just did 5 days last week- went out with the guys in the jeep, didn’t hunt but took lots of photos and enjoyed the fresh air! In 23 days I’ll be doing my 2nd Koman 3Day for a Cure 60 mile walk for breast cancer research! Can’t wait! Last yr was alot of fun! If you’d like to help me reach my goal please check out my donation page thru my siggy, thanks!

I’ll post some recipes here in a minute as well…have lots I can share! I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing ideas/recipes, etc…thanks for reading this far!

Karen8-)

Thank you for the nice welcome! I look forward to sharing and searching- it’s amazing how many good recipes are out there…