Hi I'm new here

Hi, I’m new here, hoping to exchange recipes with you nice people.
Thank You Torchio[/b]

Welcome Aboard Torchio…

There’s LOTS & LOTS here to choose from…one of the things to use right now that will make your “browsing” that much easier is the “search” funcion found at the top of the page.

According to one of the “upper eschelon” people, we are due for some “format changes” in the very near future that are supposed to make the whole site easier to navigate and more pleasureable to use…we shall see though.

iIf ya got any sticky questions or need some cooking advice…don’t overlook our moderator, Kitchen Witch.

She writes cook books and has LOTS of knowlwdge and experience…besides being a nice person and andswering all sorts of questions.

To get to her, just click on her name and then on the profile sheet that comes up just click on “pm” and it will take you to the e-mail message sheet for this system which then sends it on to Ms. Witch.

Once again “Welcome”…ALWAYS good to see a new face !!

John

Hi torchio…

Welcome to Recipe Secrets! Our members here are a friendly bunch, and are ready and willing to help, when or if needed. Be sure to visit all the forums, and of course, post up your recipes too!

Ditto to Johns comment regarding the moderator of this forum…Kitchen Witch! Actually, she moderates several forums and is very active in posting\sharing her recipes, in a consistant and generous fashion!

Our other moderators are: Swtness in the Ingredient forum and Aline and myself in the International Recipes, Just Desserts Recipes, and the Heart & Health Recipes Forums. And of course, it is only fair to acknowledge our Web Master\site owner\operator…Mr. Ro.n Dou.glas. Ron is a great resource and “go-to guy” too! Our site is growing\evolving dynamically and you certainly found the right place to be. I am certain you will enjoy all that there is to offer here at Recipe Secrets.

Once again…WELCOME!

B-man :wink:

Hi! I just joined, & I’m already checking out the recipes! I LOVE to cook, & since I live in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, I’m sure I can pass on some good recipes, too! Let’s get cookin’!

Kathy :smiley:

Welcome! :smiley: