Homemade Gourmet Recipes

Does anyone have recipes for the Homemade Gourmet mixes (not the dishes)? You can buy Homemade Gourment mixes and then make quick dishes. I have recipes to use their mixes, but I want the recipes to actually make the mix not the dish. They have a wonderful Italian Mozerrella Meatloaf Seasoning Kit that I would love to be able to create myself. As much as my family loves it I could see me making the meatloaf once a week and that could get expensive. Because the mixes are not cheap.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Yes, I would love to know if anyone has recipes for the Homemake Gourmet mixes, also. I am currently unemployed and they are a bit pricey anyway.
Thanks! :smiley:

Me too! I love the pot roast seasoning and the bacon cheeseburger meatloaf.

Hi! I am working on unlocking the secrets to Homemade Gourmet Recipes.
I am on a blog where I am publishing some of them - you will be amazed at how easy they are.

Here’s my version of cinnamon sopapilla dessert:

Sopapilla Bars

2 cans crescent roll dough

1 brick cream cheese

2/3 cup sugar

1 tea (or more) cinnamon

½ stick butter

1/3 cup honey

Spray a 9x13 pan. Mix the cream cheese with the sugar and cinnamon.

Pat 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of the pan, pinching seams together. Spread the cream cheese mixture over it. Put the 2nd can of dough on top pinching seams together.

In the microwave, melt the ½ stick of butter. Add the honey and stir until combined, probably 30 seconds. Pour over the crescent roll mixture and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly, but serve warm. Store in the fridge.

Thanks,

can you tell us the blog?