These are easy to make and so good!
Debbie’s Homemade Yeast Rolls
1 1/2 C. flour
1 pk yeast
1 1/2 C milk
1/4 C sugar
1/4 C Crisco
1 tsp. salt
Mix and heat to 110°-115°
- Add liquid to dry & add egg. Using the beater attachment, beat at low speed 30 seconds, & high speed 3 minutes.
- By hand stir in 2 more cups of flour (I set my Kitchenmaid mixer on stir setting and use the dough hook) to make a soft dough.
- Place in lightly greased bowl, cover with clean towel & let rise until doubled. (1 1/2 - 2 hours)
- Punch down & turn onto a lightly floured counter & let rest covered for 10 minutes.
- Shape into rolls & put in a lightly greased pan, cover & let rise until double. (30-45 minutes)
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
If you want to do it easier, put your wet ingredients in your bread machine, add the dry ingredients & put it on dough setting.
When done follow instructions from #4 to the end.