i must be blind

i must be blind. i did a search for smartie cookies. and i cant find any. anyone help me

Try a Google search…your bound to find many versions. I had a recipe, and thought it was on the hard drive that I currently use. Not! It is likely on my other hard drive that has one foot in the grave and the other on a bannana peel! If I can revive the drive long enough to copy the recipe, I’ll gladly share it!

B-man :smiley:

Smartie Cookies

1 cup margarine
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup Smarties

Cream the margarine thoroughly; add sugar and cream until light and fluffy. Add egg and stir well. Add vanilla and stir. Gradually add flour, baking soda and salt, stir well after each addition. Add Smarties last and stir well. Drop by spoonful on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and cool on rack.

BetK :wink:

ty for the replies, gonna make one of these recipes tomorrow with my son…

I am taking this opportunity to offer Swtness an apology, for my post(s) that offended and hurt her feelings. I am truly sorry Swtness. I retract my posted comments wholly. I humbly and sincerely tender this apology to you, and hope it is accepted.

Sincerely,

B-man