I need freezing Green Chili tips - recipe included

I make good green chili but when I freeze it and then reheat it, it is watery and runny. Still tastes good but looks strange. Any freezing tips?

I don’t have a written recipe for green chili so here is a guess at how I make it. Feel free to adjust ingredients to your taste.

2 - pork steaks or some left over pork roast cut into bite size pieces (meat is optional)
1 - small onion diced
1 - 15 ounce can tomatoes
1 - 15 ounce can Anaheim chilies
1 - 4 ounce can diced jalapeno peppers (mild or hot)
2 - cups chicken broth
1 - teaspoon ground cumin
1 - teaspoon chile powder
1 - teaspoon sugar
1 - clove of garlic minced or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
flour or cornstarch for thickening

Brown the pork in a small amount of oil. Add onion and cook until onion is tender. Salt and pepper to your liking. Run a sharp knife through each of the can’s of vegetables to dice them. Add the rest of the ingredients except thickeners and simmer over low heat for 30 to 45 minutes. Without thickeners it is more like a soup. To thicken add thickener to some cold water or chicken broth, stir until smooth. A good rule of thumb is 2 level tablespoons of flour per cup of liquid or 1 level tablespoon cornstarch per cup of liquid. Cold liquid mixed with thickener should be included in the over all amount of liquid used. Add to hot liquid and stir another 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat.

No more than one month, Thanks for your reply