I'm looking for a stuffed mushroom recipe

I had this before and it was wonderful. It had crushed ritz crackers, colby jack cheese and crab meat. I can’t remember what else was in it but it was great! If anyone has it could you please post it? Thx

Shelley -

These are a few that I have - and I have more to go through - but I don’t know if any of these can be adapted to what you are looking for.

Kitchen Witch

CRABMEAT STUFFED MUSHROOMS

4 oz. sour cream

1 oz. mayonnaise
4 oz. snow crabmeat
1 c. bread crumbs
2 c. Ritz crackers, crushed
1 tsp. horseradish
Cheddar cheese

Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, and mayonnaise. Blend at low speed. Add 4 ounces snow crab, then bread crumbs and Ritz crackers. Add 1 teaspoon horseradish, then dash of white pepper, dash of white wine and dash of Worcestershire sauce. Mix together.
Wash mushrooms and remove stems. Place a heaping portion of stuffing in mushroom cap. Place filled mushrooms in casserole dish. Drizzle white wine and butter over stuffing. Bake 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove and place thin slices cheddar cheese over top. Heat until cheese is melted.

STUFFED MUSHROOMS

1/2 c. chopped onion, sauteed in 3/4 c. butter
1/2 lb. crabmeat
3/4 c. cheddar cheese
1 roll Ritz crackers, crushed
20 lg. mushrooms
2 tbsp. white wine

Remove stems from mushrooms and chop. Saute onion and mushroom stems in 3/4 cup butter. Add crabmeat and cheddar cheese mixture to bread crumbs. Add to butter mixture. Mix in white wine. If not moist, add a little water.
Fill mushrooms caps with mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until stuffing is golden.

STUFFED MUSHROOMS

1 lb. mushrooms (med.)
16 Ritz crackers
1 can Deviled Ham or crabmeat (4 oz.)
3 oz. melted butter
2 oz. chopped chives
3 oz. oil

Remove stems from mushrooms. Chop mushroom stems (finely). Crush Ritz Crackers (fine). Combine all ingredients to make a paste. Dip caps in oil and stuff with mixture. Bake at 350 degrees until brown. Approximately 10 minutes.

STUFFED MUSHROOMS

Large mushrooms
Ritz crackers, crumbled
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 lb. crabmeat
Salt and pepper to taste
Melted butter

Mix together crackers, garlic, crabmeat, salt and pepper and enough melted butter to hold mixture together. Remove mushroom stems, chop and add to the cracker mixture. Stuff mushrooms. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until mushroom caps are tender.