Intro

Hi, I’m new to the group. I live in Georgia, am a 53 yr old Grandmother of 5 beautiful Grandchildren, 11, 3, 2,2,1. Yes, 2-2yr olds, twins. I also have twin sons (one is the Dad of the 2 yr olds) and a beautiful Daughter who just married in October and along with a Husband presented her Dad and me with a lovely 11 yr old step-granddaughter. Cooking is my passion. Has been all my life. I love to try new things. Love to bake. I also collect Church Cookbooks, which is something I’ve done for years. I am excited about joining this group and look forward to sharing and receiving GREAT recipes from everyone. sand5249

Welcome Sand5249. If you like to cook, you’re gonna love it here. Most everybody is really helpful and willing to share their favorite recipes. You are among cookbook collectors and cooking fanatics (me included). Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Looking forward to some terrific recipes from you.

Again, welcome and feel free to share recipes, tips, and any suggestions you might have and we will do the same.

Pat

Welcome to the site. It is a great place to be. I, too, am from Georgia and love to cook.

All here are the best and you will find lots of good things.

Enjoy.
A J