ISO-Cranberry-Horseradish,relish

Im looking for a cranberry relish that has horseradish in it, i have found many but i want to perserve this and i have yet to find one that i can do that with.
Anyone out there that has something like this??
Thanks.

Here are 3 that I have (I have more) -

2 cups whole raw cranberries, washed
1 small onion
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
2 T. horseradish from a jar (red is a bit milder than white)

1-Grind the raw berries and onion together. (I use an old-fashioned meat grinder. I’m sure there’s a setting on the food processor that will give you a chunky grind – NOT a puree)
2-Add everything else and mix.
3-Put in a plastic container and freeze.
Early Thanksgiving morning, move it from freezer to refrigerator compartment to thaw. (It should still have some little icy slivers left.)
The relish will be thick, creamy, and shocking pink (OK, Pepto Bismol pink). Tangy taste that cuts through and perks up the turkey and gravy. Also good on next-day turkey sandwiches. And with roast beef!
Makes 1-1/2 pints.

1 sm. onion
2 c. fresh cranberries
1/2 c. sugar
3/4 c. sour cream
2 Tbsp. horseradish

In a food processor, grind cranberries and onions. Blend in the rest of the ingredients and freeze. Defrost the night before you need to use it. This will freeze for about 1 month. Delicious on prime rib, as well as turkey!

Put one pound of washed raw cranberries through the food processor. Add 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of horseradish, and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Put in a jar and cover or put it into a dish and cover it. Leave in refrigerator for a couple of days to mellow the flavor. Great with turkey or chicken.

this one doesn’t need to be frozen -

2 cups fresh cranberries, washed and dried
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup sour cream
1 small red onion, chopped
2 tablespoons horseradish
2 tablespoons wasabi, bloomed
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Mix all in a bowl and let stand for 30 minutes in refrigerator to allow flavors to meld.

Makes 3 1/2 cups.

Thanks…Im trying to perserve it so i know it cant be the one with the sour cream in it.
I bought some of thes yrs back at a Craft Sale but have never been able to find a recipe.
I love to can so if i can preserve it i will be happy

here’s more -

1 bag of cranberries
1 peeled orange
1 1/2–2 cups sugar---- 1/2 onion
1/4 c horseradish

blend in food processor----not too mushy----just nice chopped ingredients–