lemon chicken

Does anyone have a good recipe for lemon chicken that they would like to
share.

Of course - do you want to bake or skillet fry it?

either way doesn’t matter - after washing and drying my chicken (or chicken pieces) I season with salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, lemon pepper and loads of lemon slices. I season the cavity if the chicken is whole and place lemon slices in it as well. first squeeze the lemon juice over the chicken and toss in the lemon pieces. You can even grate lemon rind for added flavor. Skillet fry in olive oil and fresh garlic with plenty of fresh lemon slices or bake at 350 - 365* F. until done - same way.

Bake means…cooking in ordinary oven or conventional oven…??

Yes it does.

A warm greeting to everybody!
Hello to all,i am a new member of this forum and hope to have a good experience here

Hello
I need some advice
I’m Looking to buy [b]TV Stands[/b] or a TV [b]Wall Unit[/b] For an apartment I’mbuying now.
Can you people give me a good recommendation of where is the top place to buy these? I live in Alabama and I heard that the big thing about these [b]tv stands[/b] is the cost of shipping and installation.
I also found this great article about wiring your entertainment center: How to wire your home entertainment center - by Willson Matery - Helium

thanks in-advance for all your help

D