I have been looking for a really good chicken salad recipe with seedless grapes. I had some chicken salad at a sandwich shop with red seedless grapes and they will not share the recipe. Can anyone help me???
what else was in the salad? I have so many but I don’t know much about the salad you enjoyed. here’s a couple:
2 1/2 c. diced cooked chicken
1 c. finely chopped celery
1 c. sm. seedless green grapes
1 c. chopped walnuts
1 tsp. minced onion
1 tsp. salt
1/2 c. whipping cream, whipped
1 c. mayonnaise
Garnishes: Stuffed & ripe olives, sweet pickles, parsley & julienne strips of chicken
In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, walnuts, onion and salt. Whip cream and mix it with the mayonnaise. Fold this dressing into the chicken salad mixture. Cover bowl and refrigerate for several hours. At serving time, serve salad on greens with garnishes.
1 qrtr. baked chicken breast (cut bite size)
1 sm. can water chestnuts (slice and drain)
2 c. chopped celery
1 1/4 lb. white seedless grapes, cut in half
1/2 c. toasted slivered almonds or pecans
1 1/2 c. mayonnaise
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 level tsp. curry powder
Mix well and pour over salad and mix. Refrigerate.
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise * 3 tablespoons buttermilk * 1/4 cup minced green onions * 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill * 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper * 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts * 1 cup dry white wine * 1 sprig fresh dill weed * 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper * 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes * 1 cup thinly sliced celery * 8 leaves red leaf lettuce - rinsed * 1/2 cup chopped salted cashews * 5 sprigs fresh dill weed, for garnish
- TO MAKE DRESSING: Whisk the mayonnaise, green onions, buttermilk, dill and ground black pepper in a small bowl to blend (can be made 1 day ahead). Cover and chill.
- TO MAKE SALAD: Arrange the chicken in a heavy, medium size skillet. Add the wine, dill and ground black pepper. Season with salt. If necessary, add water to cover the chicken. Simmer over medium low heat until chicken is just cooked through, turning once (about 11 minutes). Transfer chicken to a plate and let cool.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch pieces. Place in a large bowl. Add the grapes and the celery and mix in the dressing to thoroughly coat the mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to develop the flavors. (Can be prepared up to 3 hours ahead).
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on plates, mound on the salad and sprinkle with nuts. Garnish with fresh dill and serve.
2 1/2 cups chicken breast, cubed
1 cup celery, finely sliced
1 cup white grapes, sliced
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1 teaspoon salt
4-6 ounces mayonnaise
4 ounces heavy cream, whipped
Combine all ingredients and toss gently. If you are entertaining buffet-style, garnish with bunches of grapes and toasted almonds for a divine dish.
Note: All of the mayonnaise and cream may not be necessary. Do not drown the salad!
3/4 c. mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. salt
3 c. cooked chicken
1 1/2 c. red seedless grapes
1 c. sliced celery
1/3 c. sliced green onion
1/2 c. broken walnuts
Combine mayonnaise, ginger and salt. Stir in chicken, grapes, celery, green onion and walnuts. Makes 5 1/2 cups. Serve on lettuce leaf.
1 Pillsbury All-Ready Pie crust (or
frozen pie crust)
3 c. cubed, cooked chicken
1 1/2 c. green or red grapes, cut in half
1/2 c. shredded carrot
1/2 c. sliced celery
1 1/4 c. mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1 tbsp. lemon juice
*1/4 c. slivered almonds, toasted
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie. Bake and let cool. In large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, carrots, celery, mayonnaise, seasoned salt and lemon juice; mix well. Spoon into cooled pie crust. Sprinkle with almonds. Store in refrigerator. May be served with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers or as desired. *To toast almonds: Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
1 lb. chicken tenders
1 head cauliflower
1 bunch broccoli
1/2 sm. onion, chopped
1/2 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. green grapes
1 1/2 c. red grapes
1 1/4 c. sunflower seeds
1 tbsp. vinegar
1 c. Miracle Whip
Cook chicken tender (in microwave oven or fry in butter) until done. Cut cauliflower and broccoli into bite size pieces. Cut green and red grapes in half. Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Mix Miracle Whip, sugar and vinegar together. Pour over fresh vegetables and chicken. Add chopped onion and sunflower seeds and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
1 1/2 c. Minute instant rice
1 c. mayonnaise
1 lg. red apple, unpeeled & diced
2 c. chicken, diced & cooked
1 c. celery, diced
1 c. seedless green grapes
1/2 c. golden raisins
1 tbsp. lemon juice
Prepare rice as directed on package. Mix apple with lemon juice. Stir into rice. Mix remaining ingredients into rice mixture. Chill 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce leaf with 2 to 3 slices of red apples. Serves 6.
At the top of the page click on the ‘search bar’ and type in ‘chicken salad red seedless grapes’. Then scroll down a bit and check the circle for ‘posts’ and you will get lots and lots of chicken salad recipes. Hope this helps and have fun trying the yummy selection.
And I have to say thanks for the job you do. My son was a fire fighter/ paramedic before he passed… I know what you see and do. My prayers are with you.
This is the one that my family requests for almost every family gathering.
2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon powdered chicken bouillon
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 pounds cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced or shredded
1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
1 celery stick, chopped
1/3 cup chopped pecans or slivered almonds
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, mustard, chicken bouillon, salt and pepper. Stir in chicken, grapes and celery.
Serves 4 to 6.
We do chicken salad with a little chopped peeled apple in it, it gives it a nice little crunch and sweetness. But I will have to try grapes next time.
Thanks for all of the recipes, they all look great!!!
You’re very welcomed paramedicmel!
I hope one of these recipes is close to what you are looking for!