Looking for pecan/cranberry

I ate at the Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa Oklahoma the other day and they had the best Cranberry/Pecan salad ever. It had greens and some sort of crumb mixture in it. I think the crumb stuff was made with cream cheese but not really sure. Does anyone happen to know of any recipes for a salad with these ingredients?

Sarah - was it feta cheese on top?

Cranbery Pecan Salad

1 cup pecan halves
2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
freshly ground black pepper to taste (optional)
6 tablespoons olive oil
6 cups mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
3/4 cup dried cranberries
1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
crumbled feta cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread pecans evenly on a baking sheet. Toast for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned and fragrant.
In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix until sugar and salt dissolve. Whisk in olive oil.
In a salad bowl, toss together the greens, cranberries, pecans, onions, and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss gently to coat.

Yes, that is a possiblility but I could swear it had something mixed in it also. I am going to try this recipe and see if it tastes like theirs. I will let you know. Can not wait cause it was soooo good. You would think I was pregnant I crave it so much. HAHA (Knock on wood)

here’s more for variation:

Orange Cranberry Pecan Mixed Green Salad Recipe

* 1 cup and 3 tablespoons orange juice
* 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
* 3 oranges (remove peel and segment)
* 6 tablespoons dried cranberries
* 6 cups mixed baby greens
* 3/4 cups toasted pecans
* 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
* 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar

* Bring 1 (one) cup of orange juice to a light simmer in a saucepan. Remove from heatsource.
* Stir in your dried cranberries, let it sit until softened (takes approximately 30 minutes).
* Drain this and throw away the soaking juice.
* Whisk up orange peel, oil, vinegar, and your remaining 3 tablespoons of orange juice in a small bowl. Mix in the cranberries.
* Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
* Put your greens in a good-sized bowl and toss with about 2/3 of the dressing you made.
* Divvy up the greens into 6-8 bowls then put in your orange segments and toss with remaining dressing.
* Finally top off each salad with orange segments and your roasted pecans!