MAC AND CHEESE
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups(16 ounces) shredded sharp Chedder Cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoonblack pepper
- Place the cooked macaroni in crockpot that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the remaining ingredents, all except 1 cup of the cheese, mix well.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and then cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges.
- Do not remove the cover or stir until it has finished cooking.