Mexican Breakfast

This recipe is from a friend who lives in Central America.

Recipe Name: MEXICAN BREAKFAST
Category: BREAKFAST
Serves: 4

SOURCE	LEO                                                   

12 Each mexican corn tortillas
1 Pound bulk sausage
12 eggs
some white cheese monterey jack or mozzarella
or farmers cheese; I have used blue also}
a little oregano
salt and pepper to taste

Oh, breakfast recipes. Well, I have one of those. I don’t get this anymore because this third world country doesn’t have bulk sausage, but I remember it well. The first time I had this, that one girl in San Antonio fixed it so it even has a memory factor which of course, I have never divulged to any of the women in my life.

Brown sausage in a skillet breaking up into small pieces. Do Not Drain Grease.
Cut or break up corn tortillas into small pieces about an inch square or less then fry them quickly with the sausage grease. If there is any grease left you can then drain it off afterwards if you want to pretend you are eating health contiously. Tortillas should get nice and soft then add eggs beaten and scramble with the sausage and tortilla, season with a little oregano and salt and pepper, top with small pieces of cheese and mix in then let set so the cheese gets melty.

Goes well with cold beer and if you want, a little salsa picante.

How did I miss this one! OH MY GOD! Leo it is me!

Shadows, how do I get in touch with Leo???

Hi bookwoman,

Sounds like a great story and what a coincidence. But, sorry to say I believe that Shadows has been banned from this site, so he won’t see your post.

JoanieCooks

How sad on all counts!

I had wondered why Shadows had not posted recently ( has posted some great recipes ).

Now I will not know how to get in touch with Leo !

Thanks for telling me JoanieCooks.

bookwoman

Shadows has been gone since March 12th. Bookwoman signed up on March 12th. What a coincidence.

And what does that have to do with the price of eggs?
How many others joined on that date?

Really weird!

Isn’t cyberspace anonimity great? Things are not always as they seem! I was just wondering if it was only me or had everyone else also noticed that “bookwoman” seemed to prefer and rave over mostly “shadows” postings.
How very coincidental. Oh well, to each their own. Que sera, sera.

Anyway, can’t they only ban you from posting on this site, but not from visiting it?

Marie

Bookwoman seems to play nice and contribute. I don’t have a problem with her.

Maybe Shadows realized what he was missing out on and decided to become bookwoman and play nice! Either way keep playing nice cause I enjoy your posts!

sounds delicious - does it turn out greta every time??