* 2 Tablespoon Olive oil * 1 Cup White rice * 1/4 Cup Onions, chopped * 2 Pablano chillies, roasted, peeled, deseeded & chopped * 6 Green onions, thinly sliced * 1 Garlic clove, minced * 1/4 Teaspoon Salt * 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin * 1 3/4 Cup Vegetable broth * 1/3 Cup Cilantro, coarsely chopped
How To Make :
- Preheat oven to 375F. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat until hot. Add rice & cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until rice turns opaque.
- Add the onions, cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in green onions, garlic, salt & cumin; cook & stir for 20 seconds.
- Stir in broth & bring to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat & simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until the rice is almost tender.
- Remove skillet from heat & transfer to greased 1 1/2 qt. baking dish. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender. Garnish with cilantro & serve hot.
Taken From Mexican Food Recipe