Monkey Bread

1/2 c. chopped pecans 2 T. unsalted butter 3 T. unsalted butter, melted 1/4c. plus 1/3 c. splenda brown sugar blend 1/2 t. cinnamon 1 pkg. frozen yeast roll dough balls, thawed
Lightly spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle pecans over bottom of pan. Combine 2 T. butter, 1/4 c. splenda and 1/4 t. cinnamon in a pan. Cook over low heat until smooth and blended. Pour over pecans. Mix remaining 1/3 c. splenda and 1/4 t. cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut each roll ball in half and form into a ball. Dip the tops of dough in melted butter and then in cinnamon mixture. Layer balls in pan, coated side up. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature until dough has doubled about 1 hour. remove wrap, Put in oven and cook until golden brown about 30 minutes. Loosen edges of bread with a knife. Let cool in pan 10 minutes and invert on serving platter or tin.
This is my best friend who has been a diabetic for years favorite sweet. Great served warm with a cup of coffee.

What temp is the oven supposed to be for the monkey bread? Or is there a standard 350 degrees unless specified otherwise.

I new here and just want to make sure.
Jane

Yes 350 on the monkey bread. Sorry about the omission, I didn’t proof good enough. Hope you enjoy it!