hey - this is just a post, to introduce myself to everyone else at the forum.
I’m just a cook, not a trained chef, but I’ve been interested in food and cooking for as long as I can remember.
Other interests include writing, taking photos, painting, travelling, watching movies and walking by the nearby harbour – especially late at night, I love having it to myself.
I work at a youth club – where I work with and cook for kids ages 10 – 18.
I was born on the same day as Mozart, just a few years later … I live a few miles from Copenhagen, in a really old house, not far from the sea. I share the house with my 2 cats – as well as 2 other cats, I temporarily have in my care.
I have no kids of my own – never had that kind of clock installed – but luckily I have friends, who have kids all the right ages, so I have an excuse to go see the latest Harry Potter film, or the latest silly action movie …
Quirky facts about me:
- I learned to play pool on a boat
- I don’t like cake
- I love figuring out the origin of words …
- I was a vegetarian for 5 years
- I have lived in 4 countries – Denmark, England (London), the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and the US (just outside Atlanta, Ga)
- I remember birthdays of people, who’s name I’ve forgotten
- I know someone who has an avocado-plantation
- I don’t like Christmas – too commercial
- I have a genuine latex sword
- My mom lives in a mobilhome, and travel all over Europe as a lifestyle
- I love the ocean, but I’m terrified of sailing
- I bicycle everywhere I can