Mustard chicken

4 boneless chicken breast halves (not big)
1/2 of a juicy lemon
salt & pepper
butter or margarine
about 1/4 cup dijon mustard are any other kind of mustard
1/2 cup unseasoned dryed bread crumbs

Squezze lemon over both sides of chicken then seasoned with salt and pepper. Melt about 1/4 cup butter are margarine. Bush lightly with butter. In shallow broiler-proof pan, roast in preheated oven 425 oven turning twice for 15 to 25 minutes or untiljust barely tender. Remove from oven and cool slightly, spread the sides with a layer of mustard, then turn the breast side down into a bowl contaning the crumbs. Please with fingers to make a thin layerof crumbs over the mustard return to baking pan , crumb side up. Repeat with the other 3 chicken breast. Dizzle the remaning melted butter (shoild be 2 Tablespoon-if not melt addition but evenly over the crumbs, brush butter evenly. Set broiler about 6-7 from heat. Prheated until the crumbs are goldon brown. Watch careful that the crumbs do not burn.

I use this same recipe for pork chops. It is very good. I have not thought of Chicken, I can not wait to try it. Thank You.

Most of my recipes were my grandmothers,and if you dont like scratch recipes,just dont even start…!!!

Will try this one. Thank you