My Stuffed Bell Peppers

This is an original that my Mom used to make and is still a favorite of mine.

[b][b]STUFFED BELL PEPPERS (BEEF AND PORK)[/b][/b]
                           5 large bell peppers
                           2 lbs.ground chuck
                           1 lb.ground pork
                           1 box pork "Stove Top" stuffing
                           2 onions,chopped 
                           Salt, pepper, and garlic powder

1 large can tomato sauce
                           3 beef bullion cubes
                           minced onions

Cut bell peppers in half, clean and salt inside. Set peppers aside.

Saute onions. Add ground chuck. Brown ground chuck,choping into small pieces as its cooking. Drain and pour into larger pot. Brown ground chuck. Follow instructions on stove top stuffing box by using the same pot that beef and pork is in. Add salt,pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.

Stuff peppers with stuffing mixture and place in pan.

In microwave heat 1 cup water with 3 beef bullion cubes and add to 1 large can tomato sauce. Add minced onion, a little salt and pepper. Pour on top of stuffed peppers.

Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes.

Very simple and very tasty!!!

Sounds so goood, I needed something real quick and simple will try this for Sunday dinner. But it will be after my races at Talladega, I love my NASCAR with no interruptions. Think I will also have a nice crusty homemade grilled Italian bread with a spread of butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. I put the spread on both sides of the bread and grill it on my indoor grill until it is just right.

Have a great week end!!!

I am glad you enjoyed the peppers. I also hope you enjoyed the race, I did. Will be posting more as time allows. Have a wonderful day!!

Hi Roy, I will have your peppers week after next they were so good to.

And yes I did enjoy my races and my “BOY” won and I also enjoy collage football and the pro’s to.

Got to run for now, take care.

Have a wonderful evening.

Belle

Glad to hear I was on the same driver and yes, it was a good win. I also enjoy football, as I played high school and college, too small for the pros. I am glad you enjoyed the peppers and hope to talk to you soon. Take care.

Do you like the LSU team I do and I love the Auburn Tigers football team…I went to Auburn some years ago.

Oh I keep forgetting to ask you do you like Cajun food?

Talk to you later!!!

Have a great day