need help

I am new at this and need some help.I am looking for a recipe for frying frog legs.Have not had them for a long time and the memory is not what it use to be.I’m sure some where out there some one is still catching and frying.Any advice would help.Will wait for reply.Thanks in advance.

Morning,I can’t thank you enough for the recipes for frog legs.I am really new at the recipe forum,and the computer.If you had not said that you had posted the recipes there is no way I would have known they were there.When I did find them I couldn’t tell you how I did it,I just kept jumping from site to site.They say practice makes perfect so will keep punching keys.
Just wanted to let you know you helped another one looking for help.Keep up the good work.

Hello Nanny, I have made fried frog legs my whole life.
We gig them and fry them up on our ranch.
You can do this simple version.
Mix equal parts Cornstarch & flour, add your seasonings you like to the flour mixture. I use course salt, Accent and pepper.
Dip the legs into buttermilk then in the mix and fry in a good oil, Peanut oil has a nice heat point and does not burn easily.
I love them a bit crunchy so I fry longer if you like more tender just fry until lightly golden.
MMM Delish!
My mom and dad both taught me this method and they had a restaurant so they were mighty fine cooks.