Need Sea Salt Guru

I was looking online for ideas for Christmas gifts and ran into a site that sells 12 different sea salts for $134.00 before tax/shipping and I was wondering if it was a good deal or not. It is difficult for me to tell because I am not a salt expert. Any clues?

Individually these items would cost over $186.00

The 12 piece collection contains the following:

Alaea - Hawaiian Sea Salt - Coarse is the traditional Hawaiian Sea Salt. Hawaiian Red Clay adds nutrients and flavor to this unique salt.

Bali Smoked Salt is a tropical sea salt that has been smoked over coconut shells and kaffir lime leaves. This unique salt adds an exotic flavor to ordinary dishes.

Cyprus Flake is a favorite among professional chefs. The unique pyramid shaped crystals have a fresh ocean flavor and a satisfying crunch.

Fleur De Sel is accepted by many chefs as the best finishing salt in the world. Young salt crystals are skimmed from the surface of salt ponds in France. This is a mild finishing salt with a crisp texture.

Flor De Sal is premium hand harvested sea salt from Portugal. Young salt crystals are skimmed from the surface of salt ponds. This is a mild finishing salt with a crisp texture.

Flower of Bali is a delicate sea salt crystal that forms on the surface of tropical salt beds. This unique salt is hand harvested and only available in limited quantities.

Fumee de Sel is premium sea salt that has been slowly smoked with chardonnay oak wine barrels. It is prized for its gentle smoke flavor with a savory hint of wine.

Kala Namak / Black Salt is an essential ingredient in authentic East Indian cuisine. The distinctive aroma and flavor of egg yokes makes this salt unforgettable.

Murray River is prized for its gorgeous apricot color and delicate flakey texture. Melts quickly and evenly - a perfect finishing salt.

Sel Gris - Fine is an unrefined whole mineral sea salt that is hand harvested in France.

Sel Gris - Coarse is an unrefined whole mineral sea salt that is hand harvested in France.

Salish Alder Smoked Salt – Fine is naturally smoked over Northwest Red Alderwood. No artifical colors or flavors are added. Salish gives food a genuine smokehouse taste on or off the BBQ.