non-boil/oven-ready Lasagna noodles

I really would like to know about non-boil/oven-ready noodles. Do I have to increase liquid portion of sauce to use them? If so, how much? Should I use certain recipes that use them? Can I alternate non-boil/oven-ready noodles and regular noodles with ANY recipes?

Avoid non-boil noodles. They are disgusting. you should you either fresh, or a good quality dry noodle. Just a quick comment for you.
Regards - Andrew. Chef De Cuisine. (CCC)

The real secret for a great lasagna, specially one using non-boiled noodles, is cooking time. Set the oven temperature a bit lower at first, and cover the lasagna with aluminum foil. Then leave the lasagna in the oven for at least 30 minutes, preferably one hour, still covered. After that, if you have cheese on top of your lasagna, remove the cover and increase the heat, and keep cooking for a few more minutes for the cheese to get brownish.

Italian food - easy and tasty Italian recipes

Not true i cook with it all the time so good i do not use foil first sauce than meat cheese the noodle’s etc etc when all done top with cheese cook about 1 hr it is the best and even taste better the next day

i agree with this one. as much as you can, stay away from no-cook noodles.

I have never tried the no-boil lasagna noodles. Doesn’t sound appealing to me for some reason. I make fresh made pasta sheets so there is no need to boil them. They cook so fast in the sauce.