Olive Garden Breadstick Lasagna
10 Olive Garden Breadsticks
1/2 cup of Marinara Sauce
1/2 cup of Meat Sauce
1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
1 cup of Ricotta Cheese
- Place 1/4 cup of marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9” x 9” baking pan
- Lay 5 Olive Garden Breadsticks across the pan
- Spread a 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese over breadsticks
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella on top of the breadsticks
- Spread 1/2 cup of meat sauce over cheese
- Lay another layer of 5 Olive Garden Breadsticks, side by side, over the meat sauce
- Add another layer of ricotta cheese
- Spread 1/4 cup of marinara over top of breadsticks
- Sprinkle the remainder of the shredded mozzarella to the top of the lasagna
- Loosely cover the lasagna with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes
- Set Lasagna to cool for approximately 15 minutes before cutting and serving
Olive Garden Breadsticks
1 Loaf frozen bread – thaw in bowl at room temp.
Dry oregano leaf – crushed
When dough is soft enough to knead, spray your fingers with Pam or oil and knead just until you can shape into cigar-sized pieces (about 8 to 10).
Place these 3" apart on Pam-sprayed cookie sheets. Let rise in warm place until doubled - about 1-1/2 hours.
Then holding Pam about 8" from sticks, lightly spray top of each and then dust with garlic powder and oregano. Bake at 375~ about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool in pan on rack to serve within a day or two.