2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes with juice
4 med. carrots, finely diced
6 red potatoes, unpeeled, diced
2 c. water
1 (15 oz.) can white beans, drained
3-4 c. fresh spinach, chopped
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 1/2 - 2 c. Mozzarella cheese, grated

Add chicken breasts, chicken broth, 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion, 1 teaspoon paprika, salt, pepper, diced tomatoes, carrots, potatoes and water to a large saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until the chicken is cooked through (registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer) and the veggies are tender. Remove chicken breasts, shred and add back to the pot. Add the beans and heat on low for 30 minutes. Add the fresh chopped spinach and cook for 5 more minutes. If soup is too thick for your liking, add a little extra water (I prefer mine super thick and chunky). Taste and add the remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 2 teaspoons dried minced onion and 1 teaspoon paprika, if needed. Stir in the cream cheese until completely combined. Last, add the grated Mozzarella and stir until combined. Serve with crusty bread. Serves: 6-8

Jenn’s Notes: I typed the ingredients above with the measurements that I used. I actually started my soup out in the slow cooker. I added everything except the spinach, cream cheese and Mozzarella to the slow cooker and I cooked on low for four hours. My chicken was done, but the vegetables were still crunchy. So, I poured the mixture (except the chicken) into a large saucepan and boiled for about 10 minutes until they were soft. Then, I stirred in the shredded chicken and spinach and cooked for a few minutes. Then, I stirred in the cream cheese and Mozzarella cheese. The flavor of this soup was out-of-this-world. I can’t wait to make it again.