Olive Garden Chocolate Ricotta Pie
1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup melted butter
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 lb ricotta cheese
3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 tsp almond extract
1 cup toasted almonds
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/4 cup heavy cream
PRE-HEAT oven to 375F.
- MIX graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together in a bowl. Shape inside 9” pie plate. If crust is too crumbly, add a small amount of butter so crumbs will hold together. Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes, until lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- COMBINE ricotta, confectioner’s sugar, and almond extract in a bowl and set aside.
- COMBINE almonds and chocolate. Chop together in a food processor; do not chop too fine.
- FOLD together cheese mix and chopped almond & chocolate and chill.
- WHIP heavy cream until stiff. Fold into ricotta and chocolate mix half at a time.
- SPOON into chilled crust and let sit overnight before serving.
Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.