Olive Garden Salad Dressing

can someone tell me why there are 2 listing for oil and sugar in this recipe?

THANKS FOR THE NEW RECIPES. BARB

oh thank you so much!!! my husband and i are spice nuts, we have every different spice that we can find, thats why we wont buy salad dressings ourselves, we like to make them and put our twist on them, just a hint for shoppers, if you go to little shops that you wouldnt normaly think of going to, like a Korean shop, you can find things there that are of high quality, and low in price, we found a 30 oz bottle of pure vanilla extract for 13 dollars, made in Madegascar (i hope i spelled that right) any way, it benefits one to go to what some of us think “strange” places might be, we are in Boise Idaho, and the little Korean store is one of our favorite places to go, hot sauces, special items only resturants carry cause we just dont know about them!!! anyway, thanks again kitchen witch! gloria =)

Will try the Olive Garden dressing. Do they really all taste the same they all are different?
Thanks
Lori

Hello I am from Australia, I don’t know about Olive Garden Salad Dressing, but all the interest in it has made me determined to try it. Thank you. Barbara

I’m anxious to try this. I love Olive Garden Salads!