olive gardens all you can eat salad recipe?

looking for this recipe of what in it maybe you have it kitchen witch or anyone else??? please help

John - this is what I have for Olive Gardens salad -I’mnot sure if this is what you are looking for

Olive Garden Salad Mix

1 bag American Blend Dole Salad
4-5 slices red onion
4- 6 black olives
2- 4 banana peppers (pepperoncini)
1/2 C. croutons
1 small tomato, quartered
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Chill one salad bowl in freezer for at least 30 minutes.

Place bag of salad in bowl. Place on top of lettuce the red onion, black olives, banana peppers, tomatoes, and croutons.

Add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese if you like, and add plenty of Olive Garden Salad Dressing on top

Olive Garden’s House Dressing (clone)

1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons beaten egg
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup corn syrup
3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
2 tablespoons dry, unflavored pectin
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1 pinch dried oregano
1 pinch red pepper flakes

Pour the vinegar, lemon juice, and egg into a blender; Allow to rest for 10 minutes.

Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend on low speed for 30 seconds.

Chill at least 1 hour before serving.

Notes: Serve this dressing over mixed greens or use as a marinade for your favorite meat

Olive Garden House Dressing

8 ounces Paul Newman’s Vinegar and Oil Dressing
10 milliliters Garlic – peel – halve
1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
3 packages Sweet and Low or 1 tablespoon Sugar

Put ingredients into the bottle of dressing and shake well. Refrigerate 24 hours before using.

Thanks so much Kitchen Witch your the best !!!

You’re very welcomed - if using the salad mix - rinse it really well with cool running water to get that bagged taste off it - I absolutely hate bagged salads and I will not use them - I believe only in fresh ingredients in a salad. Think about it - buy your lettuce and greens and in a week of less in the fridge they go bad. Buy a bagged salad mix that has been on the store shelves for a week or so and it still has a few weeks left before the expiration date! I can just imagine what they wash it with! And the taste is horrid! I prefer to be embalmed AFTER I’m dead. LOL!

i know what you mean ! but living in minnesota we can’t fresh year round without having something on it! summertime nothing but the farmers market ! you too funny sometimes and a great asset to me and this forum!!! as for me i think i need to be fried then buried so i’m already crispy before i get to where i am going lol

OMG - heading off to where all your friends are going huh??? Gonna spend some time in the “suana”??? That is too funny! I’m in the snowbelt - so I know wht it is like - the produce at this time of the year is not only pricey buy crappy as well. But being “me” I’ll tell the produce manager to tell the store manager to stop buying third-rate produce. If it looks good - I’ll pay - reluctantly - but I will buy it. If it’s crappy - I tell them. And I’ve already told a couple stores to stop freezing their lettuce - that’s why no one will buy it! They love me! LOL

And thank you fro the compliment!

really what state? and go look at my food pals page and you’ll see my friends your gonna get a big kick out of that comment you made lol

for now I am a New Yorker - hoping to move out of state SOON!

did you check out my pic with me and my friends on it?

Yes - you’re a hoot!

glad you joined the sites!

nothing like standing with the prince of darkness himself lol