Outback Salmon Seasoning

I’m looking for the recipe for the Outback’s seasoning for their salmon. And, if anyone knows how they cook their salmon exactly, I would appreciate it if you would post that as well. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,
Would someone find me the recipe for the sauce that comes with the salmon at the Outback Steakhouse? Please! I don’t enjoy salmon at home anymore, without it (the nearest Outback is about 2 hrs away). I’ve tried to find it in one of the forums - but no luck, not in Ron’s book, either. Of coarse it would help if I knew what the name of it is. LOL I know I tasted a little horseradish in it, if that helps. All of you are so amazing with all of your cooking knowledge. I’ve only been cooking for 45 years but I’ll never catch up. LOL nancykrem

Thank you so much. I made some last nite; pretty good, I must say. The sauce is a little on the pink side, there. Could it be paprika? Not enough to flavor, just color? Thank you again KW

2/3 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayo
1 teaspoon ketchup
3 teaspoons creamy horseradish
3/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dill weed
opt. (1 dash black pepper)
opt. (1 dash cayenne pepper)

Hope this helps discipher how much of this and that should be combined together to create this wonderful sauce. I have been making it at home ever since I first had a grilled salmon at Outback and asked for several cups of sauce to go.