Overnight Caramel Pull - Aparts

Overnight Caramel Pull - Aparts

Prepare at Night…Freshly Baked in the Morning

2 loaves (1 lb each) frozen bread dough, thawed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 pkg (3 5/8oz.) butterscotch pudding and pie filling (not instant)
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar

Grease 12 cup bundt pan. Cut each thawed loaf into 8 slices. Combine granulated sugar with cinnamon and nuts into small bowl. Dip each slice of dough into melted butter, then coat with cinnamon/sugar mixture. Stand slices upright in prepared pan. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon mixture over rolls, then sprinkle with dry pudding mix. Stir brown sugar into remaining melted butter, pour over rolls. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, refrigerate several hours or overnight. Rolls should rise to top of pan.
Remove rolls from refrigerator, removing plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes. Bake in preheated 325 degree oven 35 to 40 minutes. Invert onto serving dish. remove pan, serve warm. Makes 16 slices.

I lost my recipe for these years ago. My kids loved them and were a great Sunday morning treat when we had company. Really glad to find it posted here. Anyone who hasn’t tried these should. They are also good with coconut pudding mix. :smiley:

I hope you enjoy them again :lol: I will have to try the cocnut pudding mix next time i make them thank you for the suggestion .