1 Cup plus 2 tablespoons powder sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 Cup peanut butter
1/2 Cup chilled whipping cream

TOPPING:
1/2 Cup whipping cream
6 ozs semisweet chocolate, chopped

Generously butter 9-inch pie pan. Mix all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press mixture evenly in pan. Refrigerate 1 hour.

For filling, best with electric mixer – cream the creamed cheese and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1 Cup powdered sugar and butter - beat until fluffy. Beat cream in medium bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and vanilla and beat to stiff peaks. Fold 1/3 of cream into peanut butter mix to lighten. Gently fold in remaining cream. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.

Make topping - bring cream to simmer in heavy small saucepan over low heat. Add chocolate and stir until smooth. Cool to lukewarm. Spread topping over pie. Refrigerate until firm – about 3 hours. Cover.

Ok, Recipe is now printing…you have to stop doing this(no). I’ll be making this but not until Easter. I know it’ll be as great as your others, just don’t think my jeans can have it yet. Where do you find all these recipes that are so compatible with my mouth?

Just want to thank you, we must have similar taste buds.

You’re welcome. Your right, we must like alot of the same things.

jackie