1 Package Regular Corn Bread mix
1 Cup Shredded Pepper-Jack Cheese
- Heat griddle or skillet and coat with butter.
- Prepare Cornbread Mix as directed on the label.
- Mix in the Pepper-Jack Cheese
- Spoon 1/4 Cup drops of the mixture onto med-hot, buttered skillet or griddle.
- Flip the Corn Cake over when multiple bubbles start to appear in the batter.
- Continue with the remaining mixture, buttering the skillet or griddle between every new batch.
My husband LOVES these with my homemade Chili or Pot Roast! They are buttery and slightly spicy! Yummers!!!