Pizza

One batch of your favorite pizza dough or a tube of the pillsbury ready to go pizza dough.

Pizza #1
Top with pizza sauce (from the jar or some leftover tomato sauce) then layer on mozzarella cheese, roasted garlic, well drained spinach, sliced black olives, and mushrooms then top with more cheese.

Pizza #2
Top with pizza sauce then layer on mozzarella cheese, canadian bacon, pinapple tidbits, and yellow pepper rings then top with more cheese.

Bake until the crust is done and the cheese is bubbling.

:stuck_out_tongue: If you are looking for a really good and different kind of pizza I have one for you. We serve this in our hospital cafeteria and everyone wants the recipe.

Ranch Dressing ( Regular or light)
Diced Chicken (1/2 - 1 Lb )
Basil
Pizza Crusts
Shredded mozzarella Cheese
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Pre bake the pizza crust; cover with ranch dressing top with chicken and sprinkle basil over all. Add cheeses and bake 20-25 mins. :smiley:

No I am looking for the pinapple dessart Pizza recipee From Pizza Inn they are so good Please help

Hi,
I am also tested pinapple pizza but in restaurants i haven’t the recipe.But the restaurants owner is my very good friends so i ask him to help me to find out recipe for pinapple pizza.