Popeyes® Popcorn Shrimp with Grilled Andouille Over Wilted Spinach Creolais
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 3 orders of Popeyes Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 Pound of Authentic Louisiana Andouille Sausage
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup of Zatarain’s Creole Mustard
- 4 Dashes of Tabasco? Brand Pepper Sauce
- 2 Pounds of fresh leaf spinach
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
First, in a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Creole mustard and Tabasco? Brand Pepper Sauce together to make the creolaise and set aside until ready to use.
Grill the Andouille until cooked, then slice into 1/2-inch thick slices. Wilt fresh spinach in a stockpot over a high fire in 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of salt.
Place the Popcorn Shrimp on a sheet pan, cook in a 350-degree oven for 6-8 minutes.
Place a bed of Spinach on each plate and top with the sliced Andouille and Popcorn Shrimp. Drizzle, in a back and forth motion, the creolaise over the Andouille, shrimp and spinach.
Serve warm and enjoy.