Pork Chops, Corn on the Cob

Paula Dean’s Corn on the Cob
Take your shucked and silked ears of corn and spread with mayonnaise. On a plate pour out enough Parmesan cheese , the kind that comes in a can like you would sprinkle on spaghetti , to coat your corn add some seasoning salt, garlic powder,and chili powder stir into cheese. Roll your mayo coated ears in cheese until well coated, roll in aluminum foil and grill for 30 minutes, turning a 1/4 turn about every 10 minutes. When done coat with spray butter if desired.
I saw this on her show yesterday and had to try it. That was the juiciest most flavorful corn I have ever eaten!

Southwestern Pork Chops
1 T. chili powder 1 t. cumin 1/4 t. cayenne pepper 1/4 t. salt 1 t. garlic powder 8 pork loin chops about 1/2 inch thick
In a bowl combine spices. Rub into chops on both sides. Cover refrigerate at least 1 hr. Place pork on grill, cover and cook over med heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning half way through cooking.
1 serving 130 calories exchanges 2 1/2 lean meat carbs 0

Served with tossed green salad and Texas toast.

Being a lover of both corn on the cob and pork chops, I’ll have to try this. It sounds wonderful and as it is definitely heating up here will have to try it soon.

Thanks for posting this recipe.