Pour In A Pan Pizza

1 c. all purpose flour 1 t. salt 1/2 t. garlic powder 1/8 t. pepper 2/3 c. milk 2 eggs, beaten 1 lb. Italian sausage 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni 2 T. chopped onion 2 T. chopped green pepper 1 jar pizza sauce 1 ( 4 oz. ) can sliced black olives 1 ( 8 oz. ) pkg sliced mushrooms 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
In a bowl combine flour, salt, garlic powder, and pepper, stir in milk and eggs. Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan. In a skillet cook sausage, drain. Spoon over crust Top with onions, olives, pepperonni, green pepper, and mushrooms. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Spread with pizza sauce and cheese return to oven and bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Served with a green salad. You can add or delete toppings to your individual taste.

This sounds awesome and very easy. After a long day at work, everyone can still enjoy a hot meal.

This sounds really good - I’ve printed it & may ACTUALLY make this one!! Thank you!!!

It was easy to make! I wanted to watch the race sunday so I stirred up my dough mix, browned my sausage,chopped up my onions, peppers,and mushrooms Sunday morning and stuck my dough bowl and my topping bowl in the frig and when we got ready to eat I just dumped everything in the pan during a commercial and 20 minutes later dinner was done!