Quick Brocolli Casserole
2 lbs frozen broccoli florets (defrosted)
1/2 cup butter
12 ounces Velveeta cheese
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup Ritz crackers (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a microwave safe bowl place butter, velveta, cream of mushroom soup,
garlic powder and pepper.
- Heat in 1 minute increments. Stir well between heatings. Until all
ingredients are combined.
- Combine brocolli florets and sauce.
- Place in an oven safe casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed crackers on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until heated through and the cracker crumbs are golden and crispy.