quick meal - in under 30 minutes

It’s really too hot to cook but I wanted something warm - some of my “comfort” food.

Skillet fried skinless boneless chicken breast in a bit of olive oil, fresh garlic, fresh parsley, salt and pepper - cut into cubes.

Meanwhile, cooked aldente fettucine; drained; returned to pot, added 1/2 stick butter, diced chicken, frozen peas, fresh cracked black pepper, milk and fresh grated Parmesan cheese. Just heated enough to heat peas.

Served with crusty Italian bread and green salad.

**I placed the frozen peas in colander and ran hot water over to start the thawing process.

Since I fried extra chicken breast - tomorrow I will cook rice in chicken broth (instead of water), add frozen broccoli, peas, corn and the leftover steamed carrots from today, add diced chicken and enjoy!

I will serve it with salad: spinach leaves, sliced celery, chopped apple, sliced baby carrots, and bleu cheese dressing - sprinkled with walnuts - dressing:
1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup whole milk, 1 cup mayo (not salad dressing for this one), 4 oz. crumbled bleu cheese, pinch onion powder, pinch garlic powder

and if anyone wants cooked, diced chicken in their salad I will reserve some for that

Thanks! Found my dinner tonight!