REAL NICE A RICE DISHES

Does anyone know of some real nice rice dishes which r a little bit spicey too.I have made the borin ones ao I want something different to try and shock my other half lol

Hi Nictlc…

As a suggestion, try surfing all of the forums. There are loads of dishes that may suit your needs. Lots of spicy chili resipes in Recipe Exchange, and try Italian and Mexican threads, in International Recipes, and there be some in Ingredient. Use the search button at the top of the page, and in the first rectangular box, insert your food choice and see what comes up. It’s a bit difficult to REPOST recipe dishes here, as we don’t know your likes and dislikes. Also, there’s not much point in having recipes posted twice in the site. If you had a favorite dish, that you’d like kicked up a notch, let us know, and perhaps you could be directed to a specific forum, with a link to a specific recipe. Have fun!

B-man :wink:

Mexican Rice

1 cup uncooked rice 1 beef bouillon cube 1/3 cup salsa

Cook rice according to pkg. directions, Minute or regular rice both work well use bouillon in the water to cook rice When done stir in salsa . You can make it as spicy as you like by using mild or hotter salsa.