recipe needed

I have eaten alot of different crawfish etouffee. The best I have eaten is on Friday seafood buffet at Scilily’s Pizza restaurant. I know they use a mix and add their own vegies and crawfish. Would anyone out there possibly have the recipe?? thank you, Twowild

This isn’t from Scilily’s Pizza - but well here’s a start to your recipe:

Throwdown Etouffee

1 lb. crawfish tail meat
2 teaspoons of Salt
2 teaspoons of Garlic Power
½ teaspoon of Cayenne (optional)
½ stick of Butter
1 medium Yellow Onion
2 bunches of Green Onions
1 can of Rotel Tomatoes (diced tomatoes w/green chilies)
1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup

Over a medium high heat, melt the butter in a heavy pot. Add the chopped onions and saute until the yellow onion is translucent and tender. Stir constantly to keep from burning. Add the seasoned crawfish tail meat and mix well. After about a minute, add the can of soup and stir it in real good then add the can of Rotel tomatoes and mix it well. Lower the heat to low/medium, cover the pot and get the plates ready. Stir the etoufee often and simmer over a low heat about 20 minutes.

Serve over a plate of rice and enjoy it with the salad and wine. This recipe also has sight appeal. The colors of the tomatoes, green onions, and the soup make something as pretty as it is good.

Thank you Crissybird, I’ll have to give it a try…

You are welcome - you may have to add something here or there to it - not sure - but at least you have a starting point.