Recipe Review Search info

How do I find a recipe that was reviewed? The one I am looking for is Linquine with Mushrooms and Garlic. I tried several possibilities to locate it and came up with every recipe but the right one. Help please…pats/AZ :?:

Hi Its just me again. I forgot to log in. Think I am now though. I just joined and apparently lost my mind. pats/AZ :oops:

Lunguine with Mushrooms and Garlic

Ingredients:
8 1/2 oz Lunguine
1 onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
14 oz button mushrooms, thinly sliced
3 eggs
1 1/2 oz parmesan cheese, finely grated
1/3 cup parsley, chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper

Directions:

Cook the Luguine in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water until al dente or how ever you like it.

Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, for four minutes or until soft. Add mushrooms and cook for four minutes or until they are tender.

Drain Luguine and return to saucepan. Whisk eggs in a jug with a fork. Add eggs, mushroom mixture, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper to fettuccine and toss until well combined. Place saucepan over medium heat and toss for one minute or until egg mixture has just set. Serve immediately.

i tried the rhubarb muffins by swtness and they were the best ever.they were easy and simple to make and came out exactly as it said i was impressed ,the flavor was great and i just made another batch.you are a great cook from a 69 year old grandmother ithank you arlene

i tried the rhubarb muffins by swtness and they were the best ever.they were easy and simple to make and came out exactly as it said i was impressed ,the flavor was great and i just made another batch.you are a great cook from a 69 year old grandmother ithank you arlene