Saucy Beef Pasta
4 Servings, about 1-1/2 cups each
Water 1/2 cup
Green beans, frozen 1/2 10-ounce package
Onions, minced 1/2 cup
Lean ground beef 1 pound + 6 ounces
Cold water 2 cups
Beef bouillon 2 cubes
Flour 1/3 cup
Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
Dry parsely flakes 1 teaspoon
Garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon
Onion powder 1 teaspoon
- Place 1/ 2 cup of water in saucepan. Cover and bring to boil. Add green beans, lower heat, and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Place onions and ground beef in skillet. Cook over medium heat; stir occasionally. Cook until beef no longer remains pink, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain fat off.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain.
- Combine cold water and flour; stir until smooth. Add flour mixture and beef bouillon cubes to ground beef. Cook, stirring frequently until mixture has thickened and bouillon cubes have dissolved, about 4 minutes.
- Add cooked green beans, cooked noodles, pepper, parsley flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder to ground beef mixture; stir to combine.
- Place beef mixture in 8 by 12-inch baking pan; cover and bake in 350Â° F oven until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes.