Searching for Graham Cracker Pie recipe

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has a recipe called Graham Cracker Pie? My mother made this when I was a little girl. Unfortunately, she doesn’t have the recipe now, guess she lost it. She can’t remember how to made it. (She’s 89) It had a graham cracker crust, some sort of vanilla pudding and Meringue on the top. It was put into a 9x13x2 glass dish and baked in the oven. I would love to have this recipe, if anyone has something similar I would really appreciate having this recipe.

Here are three from my “old” collection. Let me know if this is close - I may have more.

Graham Cracker Pie

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
2 cups milk
2 egg yolks, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS:
To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well, then stir in softened butter or margarine. Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Generously grease an 8 inch pie pan. Press graham cracker mixture evenly into pan. Chill until ready to use.
To Make Filling: In a heavy saucepan, mix together sugar, flour, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring well. Add egg yolks and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Stir in vanilla extract and allow mixture to cool.
Pour cooled filling into crust and chill before serving.

Graham Cracker Pie

--Crust--
1 1/2  Cups          Graham Cracker Crumbs
1      Teaspoon      Flour
  1/2  Cup           Sugar
1      Teaspoon      Cinnamon
  1/2  Cup           Butter Or Margarine -- melted
                     --Filling--
3                    Egg Yolks
2      Cups          Milk
  1/4  Cup           Sugar
2      Tablespoons   Cornstarch
1      Teaspoon      Vanilla

FOR THE CRUST:

Mix dry ingredients together. Add the melted shortening and stir
together. Use half of this mixture to line an 8 or 9-inch pie pan,
pressing mixture to bottom and sides with fingers. Save the other half
of mixture for topping.

FOR THE FILLING:

Mix egg yolks and milk in top of a double boiler. Mix sugar and
cornstarch and add to egg mixture. Cook until mixture coats a spoon,
stirring constantly. Add vanilla. Cool slightly and pour into pie
crust. Top with meringue. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake
at 400° until meringue is slightly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes. Cool
several hours (at least 2) to allow filling to set before serving.

Serves: 6 to 8

Graham Cracker Cream Pie

8 NABISCO Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups crumbs)
1 cup sugar, divided
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
6 Tbsp. cornstarch
3 cups milk, divided
3 eggs, separated
1 tsp. vanilla

PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix graham crumbs, 1/3 cup of the sugar and the butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside until ready to use. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Mix 1/2 cup of the remaining sugar and the cornstarch in small bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the milk; mix well. Beat egg yolks; stir into cornstarch mixture. Bring remaining 2-1/2 cups milk just to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat; reduce heat to low. Gradually add cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly until well blended. Cook until thickened, stirring occasionally. Blend in vanilla. Pour into crust.

BEAT egg whites in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until foamy. Gradually add remaining sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Spoon over filling; spread to edge of crust.

BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until meringue topping is lightly browned. Cool. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.