Shirataki Noodles and Meatballs

Ingredients
1 pound of ground beef or 1 package of the tri mix of meat beef pork veal ground up
2 eggs
Italian seasoning bread crumbs
Basil
Old hard bread
Grated cheese
1 bag shirataki noodles
2 can of fresh crushed tomatoes
1 can tomato paste
Cloves of garlic
Olive oil

Instructions

1. Soak the hard bread in water to make soft, then squeeze out some of the water
  2. Mix together the meat, eggs, bread crumbs , grated cheese, soaked bread, some basil
  3. Stir this mixture together
  4. Roll the meat into meat balls about an inch in circumference, if their 2 slimy due to the eggs add more meat
  5. In a frying pan heat up olive oil
  6. Put the meatballs in and fry them, not cooking fully
  7. While this is occurring in a big pot add a small amount of olive oil brown some chopped up garlic cloves
  8. Once they are brown add the can of tomato paste and cook this for about 3 minutes on medium heat
  9. Then add the 2 cans of crushed tomatoes to the red sauce
  10. Cook the red sauce on low
  11. When the meatballs are done through some of the oil from the meat balls into the big pot of sauce this adds flavor, for less fat DO NOT DO THIS (put the meat balls on the side on paper towel to soak up the oil they were cooked in)
  12. In the sauce add some salt, fresh basil leaves, pepper, and for spice some red pepper flakes
  13. Once the sauce is boiling start to crush the tomatoes (continue to cook on low)
  14. When you cook the shirataki noodles (follow the instructions on my video found here http://dietnoodleshop.com/recipies/how-to-cook-noodles add the meatballs to the sauce
  15. BOOM Meatballs and Shirataki Noodles

for more recipes go to:

I love shirataki noodles, HOWEVER, if you look at the package, they are fully cooked, simply need to be rinsed, drained, & patted dry. They’re a great alternative for people looking for lo-carb noodles. You can heat them gently, but if you go much beyond that, they’ll become rubbery. Be sure you drain them well.

video shows me rinsing them and doing all of that. only 5 minutes long

These are fantastic for making a lo-carb shrimp Alfredo, also a great tuna noodle casserole. Love those things, they’re guilt free eating!