South-East Asian Ingredients for cooking Pasta or pasta Sauces

Dear Chefs,

I got White sauce,Tomato sauce and your Spaghetti alla Putanesca sauce recipes for Pasta.
Now, Can you give me some more sauce recipes to serve with Pasta which is CHEAP and easy to make ? As , in our country Bangladesh, Chesse is littile bit expensive. Also Caper, Oregano ,Italian parsley,anchovy, Kalamata Olives will not be available . Can you help me with ingredients available in SOUTH-EAST Asian Countries ?

I also mention that we do not use any kind of Alcohol as a Muslim country . I found some souce recipes where they used Wine and others . so, Can you help me with ingredients (without any kind of Alcohol) available in SOUTH-EAST Asian Countries to serve with Pasta ?

One more question : I can not differenciate What is Pasta and What is Spaghetti ? Do they are the same thing ? Is the Pasta is only Italian Pasta Or there is also another Pasta ?

Thanks in advance for your patience to read and answer on my requests.

Will be waiting for any kind of your advice.

Regards
Susmita Golam
Bangladesh

Spaghetti is merely a specific type of pasta.

1. Boil chukamen noodles (should be available anywhere in SE Asia). If no chukamen is available spaghetti noodles are almost as good. Cook some meat in a fry pan (hamburger, sliced beef, shrimp, fish). Add some chopped veggies (sweet pepper, onion, cabbage, etc). Finally add the noodles with about 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup tonkatsu sauce. Toss to ensure all the noodles are covered with the sauce. Cover and let steam for about 5 min. Stir once or twice (don’t let it “fry”). Serve.

2. Cook some spaghetti noodles. Let cool in the fridge. Chop some veggies, whatever you like, as much or little as you like. Combine 3/4 cup salad oil (safflower or olive) and 1/4 cup vinegar. Toss noodles with veggies, cover with oil and vinegar (drain off any excess) and serve.

3. Cover some glass noodles with boiling water and let sit for 5 to 10 min, then drain. Meanwhile chop some veggies. Saute the veggies in a fry pan with about 2 tablespoons oil, then add to the glass noodles and stir in some soy sauce.

Not noodles, but a favorite treat when I was a kid: Cook some rice, form into patties (about the size of small hamburger patties), fry and then sprinkle some sugar on top.

For specifically an ITALIAN recipe try this:

1 pound Ground Beef
1 large Onion, chopped
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 (1 pound) cans Tomatoes, chopped
1 (8 ounces) can Tomato Sauce
1 (12 ounces) can Tomato Paste
1 cup Beef Broth
2 tablespoons minced Fresh Parsley
1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
1 teaspoon Dried Basil Leaves
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
Cooked Spaghetti, Noodles or other Pasta

1. Break up ground beef with fork.

2. Add ground beef to crockpot (Or large soup pot on the stove) with onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, beef broth, fresh parsley, brown sugar, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper.

3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.

4. Serve over hot spaghetti, noodles or other pasta.

Good luck!

Thank you so much .

Regards
Susmita Bangladesh