Steamed Chicken

Oh, my this was wonderful. I made the chicken and then used the juice to make fried rice to go with it. It was amazing. Thanks KW. My kids even ate it and they never try anything…lol

posted by Kitchen Witch.
Very Easy Steamed Chicken With Flavor

2 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 Tb. Olive oil
1 Tb. water
2 Tb. Soy sauce
Quick cook rice

In pan with lid, put 1-Tb. Olive oil, soy sauce,and very small amt. of water, Add chicken breast, cover with lid and cook on low for 20-30 min. until chicken is done. Cook rice. When Chicken is done, remove from pan and stir rice in pan to flavor with Soy sauce and chicken flavor. I use frozen Chicken breasts and put them directly in the pan, so no need to thaw first. This recipe can be changed by adding different things like pineapple chunks, or browning the chicken slightly.

Hi KW,

I am going to have your steamed chicken it really does sound good. Hubbie took a look at the recipe and said I’m hungry for a different kind of chicken that is very simple to make.

Thanks

Hi,
this recipe seems to be similar with the Asian dish called Pulao ,Which has normal ingredient like rice and chicken .I love the same thank for reminding me of the jpulao.