Stewed tomatoes and recipes?

Hi All! This is my first post here! I have a huge can of stewed tomatoes I bought from GFS Marketplace! I know there is a recipe for spaghetti sauce, but am unable to locate one. Does anyone have a recipe using stewed tomatoes? I hope I posted in the right forum. Forgive me if I haven’t.

Thank you in advance.

MMM

Welcome aboard!!

We have many sauce recipes here - have you tried our SEARCH???

I will check my files and see what I have for you. We have many active members here that are always willing to help!

Please feel free to post any recipes you would like to share with us!

Kitchen Witch

Chicken Chili

1 1/2 lbs. diced chicken 2 t. oil 1 c. chopped onion 1 clove garlic, minced 2 T. chili powder 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed 2 ( 14.5 oz. ) cans stewed tomatoes 1 1/2 c. cooked rice

In skillet heat oil. Add chicken, onion and garlic. Stir and cook until chicken is tenderabout 10 minutes. Add chili powder and beans. Process tomatoes in food processor and add to pan. Simmer 20 minutes. Divide rice between bowls and top with chili. Serves 6.

Mexican Chicken

4 chicken breast 2 14.5 oz. cans stewed tomatoes 1 onion, sliced 1 t. chili powder 1/2 t. cumin salt and pepper to taste

Spray skillet with Pam. Cook chicken over med. heat until it turns white. Slice onions in rings and add to skillet. Add tomatoes and spices and cook over med. heat 20 minutes or until chicken is tender. Weight Watcher’s Recipe 1 serving = 4 points

Pork Chop Supper

1 onion,sliced 4 pork chops 3 t. oil 3 t. flour 1 t. salt 1 t. pepper 2 potatoes, peeled and sliced 1 carrot sliced 1 (16 oz.) can stewed tomatoes 1 c. frozen peas or green beans
In a large skillet saute onion in oil until tender. Remove onion from pan. Combine salt, pepper, and flour, coat chops. Brown in oil on both sides. Add potatoes, carrot, tomatoes, and onion bring to a boil. Reduce hear, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hr. Add peas during last 15 minutes of cooking.

Savory Pot Roast

1 3 lb. chuck roast 1 T. cooking oil 2 onions, diced 1 clove garlic, minced 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can stewed tomatoes 1 c. water 2 T. horseradish 1 t. browning sauce 1 t. salt 1 t. pepper 1/4 c. flour
In dutch oven brown roast in oil. Remove and set aside. In drippings saute onion and garlic. Return roast , add 1/2 c. water , tomatoes, horseradish, and browning sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil cover and reduce heat and simmer 3 hrs. or until tender. Combine flour and browning sauce. Stir in 1/2 cup water and stir into juices. Cook until thickened.